好的英语句子
好的英语句子
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
Why should I believe you Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
There is something inside ,that they can’t get to , that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
Have you given any thought to your future
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。