天真与经验之歌:第35篇 爱情的花园

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 90898 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

The Garden Of Love

爱情的花园

I went to the Garden of Love,

我去到爱情的花园里,

And saw what I never had seen;

看见了我从未见过的情景:

A Chapel was built in the midst,

在我经常玩耍的草地

Where I used to play on the green.

有一座礼拜堂建立在中心

And the gates of this Chapel were shut,

这礼拜堂的大门紧紧关闭,

And ‘Thou shalt not’ writ over the door;

门上写着,你不准如何如何;

So I turned to the Garden of Love

于是我转身到爱情的花园里,

That so many sweet flowers bore.

那里盛开着许多可爱的花朵,

And I saw it was filled with graves,

我却看见那儿尽是坟墓,

And tombstones where flowers should be;

墓碑代替了原有的花朵:

And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,

穿黑袍的牧师还在踱来踱去,

And binding with briars my joys and desires.

用荆棘捆住了我的欲念和欢乐。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据