莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第61篇
Is it thy will thy image should keep open
你是否执意要用你的倩影似幻,
My heavy eyelids to the weary night?
使我于漫漫长夜强睁睡眼?
Dost thou desire my slumbers should be broken,
你是否想让我夜不成眠,
While shadows like to thee do mock my sight?
用你的幻影把我的视觉欺骗?
Is it thy spirit that thou send’st from thee
你是否已经派遣你的魂儿
So far from home into my deeds to pry,
离家别舍只为把我的行动侦探?
To find out shames and idle hours in me,
你是想证实你的嫉妒和猜疑,
The scope and tenor of thy jealousy?
察明我是如何放浪荒诞?
O, no! thy love, though much, is not so great:
啊,不,你的爱虽多却尚未如此深厚,
It is my love that keeps mine eye awake;
这原是我自己的爱使我久久不合眼,
Mine own true love that doth my rest defeat,
我的真爱使我不能休息,
To play the watchman ever for thy sake:
为你的缘故老高昂着睁眼的脸。
For thee watch I whilst thou dost wake elsewhere,
我为你守夜,你却在某地背着我,
From me far off, with others all too near.
睁着眼儿,跟别的人耳鬓厮磨。