特朗普每周电视讲话:向军人学习(1)

My Fellow Americans,

我的美国同胞们,

I had the profound honor this week of addressing American troops at Fort Myer and speaking to thousands of veterans at the American Legion National Convention.

我很荣幸本周在迈尔堡向军人们发表演讲,并和美国退伍军人协会全国大会的数千们退伍军人们交流。

Today I want to speak to all Americans about what we can learn from the men and women of our incredible Armed Forces.

今天,我想向所有的人们谈谈,我从我们这些杰出的军人们身上学到的东西。

Every person who puts on the uniform makes our nation proud.

每一个身着军装的人都让我们的国家自豪。

They all come from across our land.

他们来自我们国家的各地。

They represent every race, ethnicity, and creed.

他们代表着所有的民族,种族和信仰。

But they all pledge the same oath, fight for the same cause, and operate as one team – with one shared sense of purpose.

但他们都用相同的誓词宣誓,为了相同的理由奋斗,并且团结一致–为了相同的目标。

They love their families. They cherish their freedom.

他们爱着他们的家人。他们珍视他们的自由。

They salute our flag. And above all, they believe in America.

他们向我们的旗帜敬礼。至关重要得是,他们相信美国。

Now, we must draw inspiration from their love and loyalty to one another – and to our nation – as we seek to heal divisions from within.

我们必须从他们的爱和对彼此的忠诚中,以及对我们国家的忠诚中获得灵感–在我们寻求从内部治愈分裂的过程中。

We must also remember what our service personnel know better than anyone

我们必须牢记,我们比任何人都更清楚我们的使命

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据