美文阅读 (480)只在睡梦中

Only In Sleep — by Sara Teasdale

只在睡梦中–莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

Only in sleep, I see their faces

在睡梦中,我才能看得到儿时的玩伴

Children I played with when I was a child

他们的笑脸如此真切

She comes back with her brown hair braided

她绑着棕色的发带向我跑来

He with ringlets warm and wild

他还是一头亲切又不羁的卷发

Only in sleep, Time is forgotten

在睡梦中时间才被遗忘

What may have come to them, who can know?

谁又知晓他们如今的模样

Yet we played last night as long ago

但昨夜久违的嬉闹如此真切

And the doll-house stood at the turn of the stair

玩具小屋还在楼梯转角

The years had not sharpened their smooth round faces

岁月没有磨平他们圆润的脸颊

I met their eyes and found them mild

昨夜四目相对时他们还是那么的温雅

Do they, too, dream of me, I wonder

他们也会这么梦见我吗,我自忖到

And for them, am I too a child?

在梦里我也像他们一样是个孩子吗?

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据