朗读英语美文(184)新型冠状病毒的有效预防措施

How to keep yourself safe from new coronavirus?

如何预防新型冠狀病毒?

Wear masks outdoors 佩戴口罩

Wearing a mask is one of the most effective ways to protect you from getting infected.

戴口罩是一个重要的预防方法。

Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling the bottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.

戴口罩时要让鼻夹緊贴鼻翼,把口罩褶皱拉至下巴部位,保证鼻子和嘴巴被完全罩起来。

If you're not feeling well or have symptoms such as fever, fatigue, cough and trouble breathing,a mask is also needed to prevent you from spreading viruses to others.

如果你觉得不舒服或者是出现发热、乏力、干咳、呼吸困难等症状,也应该佩戴口罩,防止病毒传染给其他人。

Surgical masks used by medical workers are not recommended for common people as they may lead to oxygen deficient if worn for long periods

普通人不建议佩戴医用防护口罩,因为透气性差,长时间佩戴会导致缺氧。

Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue

咳嗽或打喷嚏时用纸巾遮盖

Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough or sneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering with your hands directly.

在打喷嚏或咳嗽时,需要用纸巾或是胳膊进行遮挡,不要用手直接遮挡。

Wash your hands frequently and properly

勤洗手和正确冼手

Wash your hands with soap and running water thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.

要用流动的水和使用肥皂(皂液)洗手,揉搓的时同不少于15秒。

Before eating and after using the toilet

餐前便后

After returning home

外出回家

After touching trash or garbage

接融垃圾

After contacting with animals or handling animal wastes抚摸动物或处理动物粪便后

Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly

提高免疫力,加强锻炼

Exercise regularly is one of the most important ways to help you stay away from catching any infections.

加强锻炼是避免被感染的最重要手段之一。

Make sure that shared spaces have good air flow and avoid going to crowded places such as hospital,railway stations and airports. Wear a mask if transport or movement is necessary.

注意保持室内空气流通,避免去人员密集的地方(如医院、火车站、机场等),必要时可佩戴口罩。

Seek prompt medicals attention if you have symptoms of fever and respiratory infection.

如有发热和其他呼吸道感染症状,及时到医疗机构就诊。

Avoid close contact with people who have flu or cold-like symptoms.

避免近距离接触有流感或者感冒症状的人。

Eat thoroughly cooked meat and eggs. Avoid a contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.

烹调时彻底煮熟肉类和蛋类。在无保护措施时,避免接触野生动物和家禽家畜。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据