天真与经验之歌:第30篇 天使

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 90728 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

The Angel

天使

I dreamt a dream! What can it mean?

我做了一个梦!怎么说得清?

And that I was a maiden Queen

梦见我竟是个女王,还没有结婚:

Guarded by an Angel mild:

被一个温柔的天使护卫:

Witless woe was ne’er beguiled!

却并不能排遣我愚蠢的伤悲!

And I wept both night and day,

我总是在哭泣,夜晚和白天

And he wiped my tears away;

他总是把我的泪水擦干,

And I wept both day and night,

我总是在哭泣,白天和夜晚,

And hid from him my heart’s delight.

我心中的欢悦却向他隐瞒。

So he took his wings, and fled;

因此他就展翅飞走:

Then the morn blushed rosy red.

清晨抹上玫魂红的娇羞:

I dried my tears, and armed my fears

我擦干了眼泪,开始武装,

With ten thousand shields and spears.

用一万副盾牌与长矛使我不心慌。

Soon my Angel came again;

不久我的天使又飞回:

I was armed, he came in vain;

我却已武装戒备,他这是白费:

For the time of youth was fled,

青春的时光早已不知去向,

And grey hairs were on my head.

我的头上也已白发苍苍。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据