美文阅读 (204)不要离开我

Don't go far off, not even for a day, because —

哪怕是一天也不要离开我,因为

Because — I don't know how to say it: a day is long

因为–我不知道要怎么说,一天很长

And I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station

而我会一直等着你,就像在一个空荡荡的车站里

When the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep

火车在其它的地方停下、熟睡

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then the little drops of anguish will all run together

哪怕是一小时也不要离开我,因为在那之后,点点滴滴的痛苦都将会积聚起来

The smoke that roams looking for a home will (drift) into me, choking my lost heart

漫步着寻找归宿的浓烟将会笼罩着我,窒息我迷失的心

Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach

哦,但愿,你的轮廓永远不要消失在这海滩上

May your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance

但愿,你的眼睑永远不会为这空旷的远方而扑闪

Don't leave me for a second, my dearest

我最爱的人,请不要离开我一秒钟

Because in that moment you'll have gone so far

因为在那一刻,你将会走得很远

I'll wander lazily over all the earth, asking

而我会慢吞吞地走遍所有的土地并提问

Will you come back?

你会回来吗?

Will you leave me here, dying?

你会把我丢在这里死去吗?

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据