美文阅读 (233)未与你共度一切

You are beautiful, gay, giving, gentle, idiotically and deliciously feminine,

你光彩照人,无忧无虑,慷慨大方,温柔和美,单纯天真而且秀色可餐,

sexy, wonderfully intelligent and wonderfully silly as well.

你性感,聪慧也傻得可爱。

I want nothing else in this life than to be with you, to listen and watch you (your beautiful voice, your beauty) .

生命之中我最想要的你在一起,想倾听你,凝视你,你的优美嗓音,你的美貌。

To argue with you, to laugh with you, to show you things and share things with you.

与你争论,与你大笑,与你分享。

To explore your magnificent mind, to explore your wonderful body,

探寻你奇妙的思想,探索你美好的躯体。

To help you, protect you, serve you, and bash you on the head when I think you are wrong …

去帮助你,保护你,照顾你,然后在我认为你错的时候敲敲你的小脑瓜。

Not to put too fine a point on it I consider that I am the only man outside mythology

说实在的,我认为我是神话外唯一一个

to have found the crock of gold at the rainbow’s end.

在彩虹的尽头找到金子的人。

I have met a thousand animals and seen a thousand wonderful things, but…

我曾见过数以千计的动物,见过许许多多的美妙事情,但是…

All this I did without you. This was my loss.

这一切无子携手,于我尽是枉然。

All this I want to do with you. This will be my gain.

这一切君伴左右,于我便是收获。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据