美文阅读 (190)我们将战斗到底
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 90814 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
We shall go on to the end.
我们将战斗到底。
We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
我们将在法国作战,我们将在海洋中作战,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air,
我们将以越来越大的信心和越来越强的力量在空中作战。
we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be.
我们将不惜一切代价保卫本土,
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
我们将在海滩作战,我们将在敌人的登陆点作战,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills.
我们将在田野和街头作战,我们将在山区作战。
We shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe,
我们绝不投降,我从来不相信会发生这种情况,
this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving,
即使我们这个岛屿或这个岛屿的大部分被征服并陷于饥饿之中,
then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle,
我们在海外的帝国臣民,在英国舰队的武装和保护下也会继续战斗,
until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
直到新世界在上帝认为适当的时候,拿出它所有一切的力量来拯救和解放这个旧世界。