美文阅读 (90)溪谷下流
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91324 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
Your breath is sweet
你的气息是甜蜜的,
Your eyes are like two jewels in the sky.
双眼就像镶在天空中的两颗宝石。
Your back is straight,
你的背影笔直,
Your hair is smooth On the pillow where you lie.
柔滑的发丝摩挲枕际。
But I don’t sense affection
可是我却感受不到,
No gratitude or love.
感受不到爱和温暖。
Your loyalty is not to me
你不曾钟情于我,
But to the stars above.
你只钟情那天上的星星。
One more cup of coffee for the road,
上路之前,再来一杯咖啡,
One more cup of coffee before I go
再来一杯咖啡我就走,
To the valley below.
去那溪谷的下游。
Your daddy he’s an outlaw
你的父亲他是个逃犯,
And a wanderer by trade
一个有点手艺的流浪汉,
He’ll teach you how to pick and choose
他将教会你如何精挑细选,
And how to throw the blade.
以及如何扔出飞刀。
He oversees his kingdom
他盯着自己的地盘,
So no stranger does intrude
不让任何陌生人闯入,
His voice it trembles as he calls out
他用颤动着的嗓音使劲吆喝,
For another plate of food.
只为寻找下一顿饱饭。
One more cup of coffee for the road,
上路之前,再来一杯咖啡,
One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go
再来一杯咖啡我就走,
To the valley below.
去那溪谷的下游。
Your sister sees the future
你的姐妹看得见未来,
Like your mama and yourself.
如同你的妈妈还有你一样。
You’ve never learned to read or write
你从不学习阅读或写作,
There’s no books upon your shelf.
书架上也没有一本书。
And your pleasure knows no limits
你的快乐没有止境,
Your voice is like a meadowlark
你的嗓音宛如鸟鸣,
But your heart is like an ocean
不过你的心却深如大海,
Mysterious and dark.
神秘而幽深。
One more cup of coffee for the road,
上路之前,再来一杯咖啡,
One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go
再来一杯咖啡我就走,
To the valley below.
去那溪谷的下游