泰戈尔诗歌精选 (93)吉檀迦利88

Deity of the ruined temple! The broken strings of Vina sing no more your praise.

破庙里的神呵!七弦琴的断线不再弹唱赞美你的诗歌。

The bells in the evening proclaim not your time of worship.

晚钟也不再宣告礼拜你的时间。

The air is still and silent about you.

你周围的空气是寂静的。

In your desolate dwelling comes the vagrant spring breeze.

流荡的春风来到你荒凉的居所。

It brings the tidings of flowers—the flowers that for your worship are offered no more.

它带来了香花的消失--就是那素来供养你的香花,现在却无人来呈献了。

Your worshipper of old wanders ever longing for favour still refused.

你的礼拜者,那些漂泊的惯旅,永远在企望那还未得到的恩典。

In the eventide, when fires and shadows mingle with the gloom of dust, he wearily comes back to the ruined temple with hunger in his heart.

黄昏来到,灯光明灭于尘影之中,他困乏地带着饥饿的心回到这破庙里来。

Many a festival day comes to you in silence, deity of the ruined temple.

多佳节都在静默中来到,破庙的神呵。

Many a night of worship goes away with lamp unlit.

许许多礼拜之夜,也在无火无灯中度过了。

Many new images are built by masters of cunning art and carried to the holy stream of oblivion when their time is come.

精巧的艺术家,造了许多新的神像,当他们的末日来到了,便被抛入遗忘的圣河里。

Only the deity of the ruined temple remains unworshipped in deathless neglect.

只有破庙的神遗留在无人礼拜的,不死的冷淡之中。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据