莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第57篇

Being your slave, what should I do but tend

既是你的奴仆,我只能聊尽愚忠,

Upon the hours and times of your desire?

满足你的欲望,一刻也不放松。

I have no precious time at all to spend,

我虽无宝贵的时间供自己驱遣,

Nor services to do, till you require.

却可听命于你帐下,垂首鞠躬。

Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour

我不敢抱怨大千世界绵邈无穷,

Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,

我只为你,我的君王,看守时钟。

Nor think the bitterness of absence sour

你吩咐我这个仆从悄然退下,

When you have bid your servant once adieu;

我不敢多想,离思别绪愁更浓。

Nor dare I question with my jealous thought

我不敢心怀嫉炉,暗自猜疑,

Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,

你干什么勾当,何处留下行踪。

But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought

我只如一个忧戚的奴仆,头脑空空,

Save, where you are how happy you make those.

只玄想你身形到处多少人为你怦然心动。

So true a fool is love that in your will,

唉,我这植入你欲田的爱其是蠢猪,

Though you do any thing, he thinks no ill.

眼见你为所欲为,却淡然视若无睹。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据