莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第62篇

Sin of self-love possesseth all mine eye

我的眼、灵魂和全身每一部分,

And all my soul and all my every part;

全都充斥着自恋的罪行,

And for this sin there is no remedy,

没有药物能治愈这种邪恶,

It is so grounded inward in my heart.

因为它的病根深扎在我心的底层。

Methinks no face so gracious is as mine,

我自忖自己的魅力或不可限量,

No shape so true, no truth of such account;

论体态、论赤诚我都盖世无双。

And for myself mine own worth do define,

如果需要对自己的长处做一个估计,

As I all other in all worths surmount.

我自负方方面面都会技压群芳。

But when my glass shows me myself indeed,

然而揽镜自照方见出自己的真颜,

Beated and chopp'd with tann'd antiquity,

只可怜衰鬓横纹、满面色苍苍。

Mine own self-love quite contrary I read;

而今我终于看透自家自恋病,

Self so self-loving were iniquity.

自我溺爱无异是罪恶缠身。

Tis thee, myself, that for myself I praise,

为你也为我自己我把你称赞,

Painting my age with beauty of thy days.

好用你的青春美点缀我的衰年。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据