莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第71篇

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

有一天你会听到阴郁的钟声

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

向世人宣告我已逃离这污秽的世界

Give warning to the world that I am fled

伴随最龌龊的蛆虫往另一世界安身,

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

我劝你千万不要为我而悲鸣。

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

还有,你读这诗行的时候千万别记挂

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

这写诗的手,因为我爱你至深,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

惟愿被忘却在你甜甜的思绪里,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

我怕你想到我时会牵动愁心。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

哦,我说,如果你垂顾这诗句时,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

我或许已化作土石泥尘,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

请不要重提我这可怜的名字,

But let your love even with my life decay,

只要你的爱与我的命同葬荒坟。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

这样就不怕聪明人看透你的哀怨,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死后用我作把柄拿你寻开心。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据