莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第48篇

How careful was I, when I took my way,

启程之日我是多么谨慎小心,

Each trifle under truest bars to thrust,

把一切日用物件全上锁封存,

That to my use it might unused stay

坚壁固房务使窃贼望而缩手。

From hands of falsehood, in sure wards of trust!

他日取用之时当使尘封如旧。

But thou, to whom my jewels trifles are,

然而你令我的珠宝无光,

Most worthy of comfort, now my greatest grief,

昨日使我至乐,今宵叫我断肠。

Thou, best of dearest and mine only care,

你是我的肺和肝,我惟一的心头肉,

Art left the prey of every vulgar thief.

而今却无遮无拦任鼠窃狗偷。

Thee have I not lock'd up in any chest,

我锁遍了你不在的任何地方,

Save where thou art not, though I feel thou art,

偏没把你锁进金箱银箱,

Within the gentle closure of my breast,

我感到你总留连于我温柔的胸口,

From whence at pleasure thou mayst come and part;

这地方你原可以来去自由。

And even thence thou wilt be stol'n, I fear,

怕的是,隐秘如此你仍会被偷被抢,

For truth proves thievish for a prize so dear.

对这样的宝物,纵海誓山盟也废纸一张。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据