莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第22篇

My glass shall not persuade me I am old,

镜子无法使我相信你已衰老,

So long as youth and thou are of one date,

只要你和青春还是同道,

But when in thee Time's furrows I behold,

但当我看见你脸上的皱纹,

Then look I death my days should expiate.

我就料想自己的死期已到。

For all that beauty that doth cover thee

因为你全身上下的美丽外表,

Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,

不过是我内心的真实写照,

Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me.

你胸中的红心也在我心中燃烧,

How can I then be elder than thou art?

我岂能胆敢比你早露衰兆?

O, therefore, love, be of thyself so wary

哦,我的爱,你一定要保重自身,

As I, not for myself, but for thee will,

正如我为你而非为我把自己照料,

Bearing thy heart, which I will keep so chary

拥着你的心,我自会谨慎万分,

As tender nurse her babe from faring ill.

像乳娘护婴,生怕它染上病苗。

Presume not on thy heart when mine is slain;

如果我的心已先碎,你的又岂能自保,

Thou gav'st me thine, not to give back again.

你既已把心给了我,我岂能原物回交。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据