莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第92篇

But do thy worst to steal thyself away,

但是你可以不辞而别铁了寸心,

For term of life thou art assured mine,

反正今生今世你已是我的人,

And life no longer than thy love will stay,

我的命不会长过你的爱,

For it depends upon that love of thine.

因为是你的爱使我在世苟存。

Then need I not to fear the worst of wrongs,

既然你蹙眉就足以致我于死命,

When in the least of them my life hath end.

我又何须惴惴不安于浩劫之来临?

I see a better state to me belongs

既然天堂之门可让我驻足其内,

Than that which on thy humour doth depend;

我又何须在世只看你的脸色生存?

Thou canst not vex me with inconstant mind,

既然你一变心我就小命不保,

Since that my life on thy revolt doth lie.

我又何须自寻烦恼惧你覆雨翻云?

O, what a happy title do I find,

哦,我找到多么堂皇的幸福名义,

Happy to have thy love, happy to die!

幸福地拥有你的爱,幸福地丧生!

But what’s so blessed-fair that fears no blot?

但天下哪会有十全十美的事情,

Thou mayst be false, and yet I know it not.

我或许蒙在鼓里不知你存有二心。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据