莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第42篇

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 91521 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,

你占有了她,我并不因此过度伤情,

And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;

虽说我对她也还算有一片痴心。

That she hath thee, is of my wailing chief,

她占有了你,这才令我嚎啕欲绝,

A loss in love that touches me more nearly.

这至爱的丧失使我几乎痛彻心庭。

Loving offenders, thus I will excuse ye:

情场作案者呵我只好这样来为你们开脱:

Thou dost love her, because thou knowst I love her;

你爱她,不过是因为我是她的情人;

And for my sake even so doth she abuse me,

她骗我,也因为她对我无限倾心,

Suffering my friend for my sake to approve her.

所以才让我的朋友与她试续云雨情。

If I lose thee, my loss is my love’s gain,

我虽失掉你,我情人却因之有所补,

And losing her, my friend hath found that loss;

我虽失掉她,我朋友却因之有所进。

Both find each other, and I lose both twain,

你俩互进互补,我却两头落空。

And both for my sake lay on me this cross:

只是为我着想,你们才让我尝尽酸辛。

But here’s the joy; my friend and I are one;

我且把单相思当苦中乐:你我本同根,

Sweet flattery! then she loves but me alone.

随她如何爱,爱的也只可能是我本人。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据