美文阅读 (37)情人节玫瑰(2)

She brought the roses in, and then just looked at them in shock.

她将玫瑰拿进屋,吃惊地看着它们。

Then, went to get the telephone, to call the florist shop.

然后,拨通了花店的电话。

The owner answered, and she asked him, if he would explain, why would someone do this to her, causing her such pain?

她问店主能否向她解释一下,为什么有人要这么做,引起她的痛苦?

"I know your husband passed away, more than a year ago, " The owner said, "I knew you'd call, and you would want to know. "

"我知道你的丈夫一年多前去世了,"店主说:"我知道你会打电话来,你想知道是怎么回事。"

"The flowers you received today, were paid for in advance.

"今天你收到的花,已经提前付了钱。"

Your husband always planned ahead, he left nothing to chance. "

"你的丈夫总是提前计划,他做事从来不碰运气。"

"There is a standing order, that I have on file down here.

"我的存档里有一个固定的订单,

And he has paid, well in advance, you'll get them every year.

他已经提前付了钱,你每年都会收到玫瑰花。

There also is another thing, that I think you should know.

还有另外一件事,我想你应该知道,

He wrote a special little card…he did this years ago. "

他写了一张特别的小卡片……他几年前就写好了的。"

"Then, should ever, I find out that he's no longer here.

"这样,如果我发现他已不在人世的话,

That's the card…that should be sent, to you the following year. "

这张卡片……这张卡片将在下一年送给你。"

She thanked him and hung up the phone, her tears now flowing hard.

她谢了他,挂了电话,眼泪夺眶而出,

Her fingers shaking, as she slowly reached to get the card.

当她慢慢地伸手去拿卡片时,她的手指在颤抖。

Inside the card, she saw that he had written her a note.

在卡片里,他看到了他写给她的短信。

Then, as she stared in total silence, this is what he wrote:

她默默地看着,他是这样写的:

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据