涤荡心灵英语诗歌 (51)亚顿河水
Day 51
第51天
Afton Water
亚顿河水
Robert Burns
罗伯特·彭斯
Flow gently, sweet Afton! among thy green braes, Flow gently, I’ll sing thee a song in thy praise;
轻轻流吧,美丽的阿夫顿,绕过郁郁山岗, 你轻轻地流吧,我要把你颂扬,放声歌唱;
My Mary’s asleep by thy murmuring stream, Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.
我的玛丽啊就睡在你身旁,你却潺潺流淌, 美丽的阿夫顿,你轻轻流,别扰她的梦乡。
Thou stock-dove, whose echo resounds thro’ the glen,
你是欧鸽,阵阵歌声在山间峡谷回旋盘绕,
Ye wild whistling blackbirds in yon thorny den,
你是画眉,从那荆棘丛里传出奔放的歌哨,
Thou green-crested lapwing, thy screaming forbear, I charge you disturb not my slumbering Fair.
你是绿冠田凫,你要小心克制别大声尖叫,我告诫你,别吵醒我那熟睡中的美人天娇
How lofty, sweet Afton, thy neighbouring hills,
美丽的阿夫顿,看环抱你的群山多么巍峨,
Far mark’d with the courses of clear, winding rills; There daily I wander as noon rises high,
极目见,道道清澈的溪水在山间蜿蜒曲折;让我日日在那里流连,常常不觉日到中天,
My flocks and my Mary’s sweet cot in my eye.
我的鸟群、玛丽温馨的小屋尽在我的眼帘。
How pleasant thy banks and green valleys below, Where, wild in the woodlands, the primroses blow;
你的两岸,葱郁的翠谷多么令人心欢神愉, 在那里,林中的报春花开得多么狂野肆欲;
There oft, as mild Ev’ning weeps over the lea, The sweet-scented birk shades my Mary and me.
那里常常会有温柔的晚风,轻轻拂过草地, 白桦树芬芳馥郁,树荫遮蔽我和我的玛丽。
Thy crystal stream, Afton, how lovely it glides, And winds by the cot where my Mary resides,
晶莹剔透的阿夫顿河水,涓涓溪流多可爱, 你萦回婉转,屈曲盘绕在玛丽住的屋舍外,
How wanton thy waters her snowy feet lave, As, gathering sweet flowers, she stems thy clear wave.
当她逆流而涉,踏水来将美丽的花朵采集, 你清澈的涌流拂过她的玉足,是多么恣意。
Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes, Flow gently, sweet river, the theme of my lays;
轻轻流吧,美丽的阿夫顿,绕过郁郁山岗, 轻轻地流吧,美丽的河水,主宰我的诗行;
My Mary’s asleep by thy murmuring stream, Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream
我的玛丽啊就睡在你身旁,你却潺潺流淌, 美丽的阿夫顿,你轻轻流,别扰她的梦乡。