莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 (21)Sonnet LXI 第61首

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92208 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Is it thy will thy image should keep open

你是否故意用影子使我垂垂

My heavy eyelids to the weary night?

欲闭的眼睛睁向厌厌的长夜?

Dost thou desire my slumbers should be broken,

你是否要我辗转反侧不成寐,

While shadows like to thee do mock my sight?

用你的影子来玩弄我的视野?

Is it thy spirit that thou send’st from thee

那可是从你那里派来的灵魂

So far from home into my deeds to pry,

远离了家园,来刺探我的行为,

To find out shames and idle hours in me,

来找我的荒废和耻辱的时辰,

The scope and tenor of thy jealousy?

和执行你的妒忌的职权和范围?

O, no! thy love, though much, is not so great:

不呀!你的爱,虽多,并不那么大:

It is my love that keeps mine eye awake;

是我的爱使我张开我的眼睛,

Mine own true love that doth my rest defeat,

是我的真情把我的睡眠打垮,

To play the watchman ever for thy sake:

为你的缘故一夜守候到天明!

For thee watch I whilst thou dost wake elsewhere,

我为你守夜,而你在别处清醒,

From me far off, with others all too near.

远远背着我,和别人却太靠近。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据