莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 (27)Sonnet L 第50首

How heavy do I journey on the way,

多么沉重地我在旅途上跋涉,

When what I seek, my weary travel’s end,

当我的目的地(我倦旅的终点)

Doth teach that ease and that repose to say

唆使安逸和休憩这样对我说:

‘Thus far the miles are measured from thy friend!’

“你又离开了你的朋友那么远!”

The beast that bears me, tired with my woe,

那驮我的畜牲,经不起我的忧厄,

Plods dully on, to bear that weight in me,

驮着我心里的重负慢慢地走,

As if by some instinct the wretch did know

仿佛这畜牲凭某种本能晓得

His rider loved not speed, being made from thee:

它主人不爱快,因为离你远游:

The bloody spur cannot provoke him on, That sometimes anger thrusts into his hide;

有时恼怒用那血淋淋的靴钉猛刺它的皮,也不能把它催促;

Which heavily he answers with a groan,

它只是沉重地报以一声呻吟,

More sharp to me than spurring to his side;

对于我,比刺它的靴钉还要残酷,

For that same groan doth put this in my mind;

因为这呻吟使我省悟和熟筹:

My grief lies onward and my joy behind.

我的忧愁在前面,快乐在后头。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据