美文故事之找谁倚靠 (23)与我同行 Walk with me

Walk with me

与我同行

Walk with me, the path of life,

与我同行,沿着生活之路,

To explore every bend of the road;

走遍每个角落,

Enjoy with me the beauty of life,

与我共享生活之乐,

Along its wonderful way.

沿着那条精彩的路。

Find comfort with me, in each other's arms,

你我互相抚慰,

When grief crosses our path;

当悲伤出现在途中,

Find strength with me, in each other's strength,

你我互相鼓励,

When despair lies in wait.

当绝望阻挡在路上。

Laugh with me, a single true laugh,

与我同乐,用单纯而真实的笑容,

To enlighten another's distress;

来驱散对方的苦恼;

Cry with me, a single true tear,

与我同泣,干净而纯洁的泪水,

To understand true happiness.

以理解真正的幸福。

Cherish with me, the wonders of life,

与我同惜,生活的奇迹,

As they need to be preserved;

因为它们需要铭记;

Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,

与我同庆,在未知的世界,

Of what is yet to be.

那即将踏上的旅程。

Find peace with me, in each other's souls,

你我在对方灵魂中寻求安宁,

When the world has gone insane;

当这个世界已然疯狂;

Find love with me, in each other's hearts,

你我在对方灵魂中寻求真爱,

Until this life has been fulfilled.

直到生活被爱填满。

And when the path comes to an end,

当路走到尽头,

I hope we can say from within:

我希望我们可以发自内心地说:

We've known the beauty of true love,

我们已寻得真爱的美丽,

Our love came from within.

我们的爱发自内心。

lie in wait for 等待

For behold, they lie in wait for my soul; the strong gather themselves against me.

因为看哪,他们埋伏,要害我的命;有能力的人聚集攻击我。

But if he did not lie in wait for him, but god let him fall into his hand, then I will appoint for you a place to which he mayflee.

人若不是埋伏著杀人,乃是神交在他手中,我就设下一个地方,他可以往那里逃跑。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据