英文欣赏:纠结过去
Stuck in the past
纠结过去
I think it's natual to reflect at the end of the day,
我认为在一天结束的时候是一种自然的反映,
or the end of the week,month or year.
或者一周,每月或每年结束的时候。
But the danger of a reflecting and focusing on the past is that we kind of get lost in it.
但专注于过去的反映会危险到让我们迷失在其中。
I know people that think about all the mistakes they've made,
我知道人们思考他们已经犯过的所有错误,
the lost opportunities,the things they wish they could go back and change.
错失的良机,他们希望能够回过头去改变的东西。
They always seem to be talking about the past.
他们似乎总是谈论过去。
They just can't let go of it.
他们只是不能放开。
It's almost like they spend more time in the past than in the present.
几乎他们过去花的时间比现在更多。
On the other hand, I think having zero regret is a mistake.
另一方面,我认为零遗憾是一种错误。
It's good to say "sorry", it's good to learn from my mistakes.
很高兴说“对不起”,因为从我的错误中吸取教训非常好。
But too much is too much.
但太多就是肯定太多了。
It's nice to think about the good old days when life was great.
很高兴思考以前时光幸福的生活。
Times from my childhood, times when we used to go to a certain school, times when we used to play certain games.
从我的童年时代,我们过去常常上那所学校的那些时光,我们过去常常玩那些游戏的那些时光。
It's nice to think about the once-in-a-while and be not sdulgic.
很高兴偶尔回想,但不要沉湎于此。
But we live in the present, it's good to laugh about time's gone by.
但我们活在当下,对于时光的流逝开怀大笑很好。
But what happens when we are crying about those times,
但当我们哭诉那些时光的时候发生了什么,
what happens when we get depressed because of them.
因为我们为逝去的而沮丧。
The past could never be a stronger pool on us than the present.
过去的永远不可能比我们目前的更强。
When we are another, I think we have to let go of the past if it keeps us from functioning well in the present.
当我们是另一个的时候, 如果它继续影响当下的话,我认为我们必须放开过去。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。
微信:0012133598196