英文欣赏:Hearing听觉
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 94537 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
Hearing
听觉
Are you good at lip reading?
你擅长读唇吗?
It's not that easy, you should try it sometime.
这并不是那么容易,你应该找个机会试试。
Turn off the volume of your television, and try to understand what is being said.
关掉你电视的声音,并且努力理解其中所说的是什么。
If you are watching a slow drama, you can catch more of the dialogue.
如果你在观看一部缓慢的戏剧,你可以抓住更多的对话。
If you are watching the news, and people are speaking quickly, Gosh, it's tough enough listening to the news without volume up.
如果你是在看新闻,人们说话很快,天哪, 没有声音听新闻可真是够辛苦的。
Trying to understand without hearing is almost impossible.
没有听觉试图理解几乎是不可能的。
But even if you are the world's best lip reader, if the person is not facing you, how can you understand what he is saying if you can't hear him?
但即使你是世界上最好的唇语解读者,如果一个人不面对你, 如果你不听怎么能明白他所说的?
Like most of our senses, I think we take our ability to hear for granted. I know I do.
像我们众多感觉一样,我想我们把我们的听力想成理所当然。我知道我是这样。
the beautiful music we listen to everyday,
我们每一天听的美妙动听的优美音乐,
the verbal greetings we say,
我们所说的口头问候,
the radio programs we hear everyday,
我们每天收听的收音机节目,
the movie soundtrack we love hearing.
我们喜欢听的电影原声大碟。
Movies are so weak without the soundtracks, life without sound is bland.
电影没有配音是这样的软弱无力,没有声音的生活是多么平淡无奇。
Sure once in a while "silence is golden" as they say, but I think my life would be super tough and boring if the soundtrack were taken away.
当然偶尔也有他们所说的“沉默是金”, 但如果音乐被带走,我觉得我的生活将越发步履艰难并且极其无聊。
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Are you good at lip reading?
你擅长于唇读吗?
When would lip reading be useful?
什么时候唇读会派上用场?
Do you have good hearing?
你的听力好吗?
What would life without sound be like?
生活中没有什么声音会是什么样的呢?
Do you like silence?
你喜欢沉默吗?
There is an old saying that "Children should be seen, not heard", what do you think this means?
有句俗话说:“大人说话,小孩别插嘴。",你知道这是什么意思吗?
What would be the one thing you would miss the most if you lost the ability to hear?
如果你失去听觉,你会最为想念什么?
What measures do you take to protect your hearing?
你会采取什么措施来保护你的听力?
There are some situations where it is very important to be silent.
有些情况下沉默非常重要。
NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。
我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。
微信:0012133598196