英文欣赏:Being there,Done that早已经历过

Being there,Done that

早已经历过

Have you ever heard the expression "being there done that"?

你听说过“早已经历过”这个表达吗?

You say it to a friend when you want to let that person know that you've already experienced something.

当你要让那个人知道你已经经历过的时候,就对朋友使用这个表达吧。

You often say when want to emphasize that experience wasn't so good,and you don't really want it again.

你经常会想强调经历不是那么好,你真的不想再来一遍。

For example,your friend might say:"Hi, Issac, have you ever gone fishing on a boat on the ocean?",

例如,你的朋友可能会说:“嗨,伊萨克,你有没有出海在一条船上钓鱼?”

I would then reply,"Being there done that".

我便回答:“我曾经有过那样的事”。

I would explain that I have gone fishing on the ocean, and that I got really seasick.

我会说明自己曾经出海钓鱼,但那次我很晕船。

It's not something that I want to do it again any time soon.

这意味着什么,我不想再来一遍了。

Do you have any being there done that experiences?

你有没有曾经做过某事的经验?

Maybe a job interview, it's really intense.

也许是求职面试,真是令人紧张。

A long road trip with your family, while you get stuck in traffic.

或者是与你的家人的长途旅行,却被困在车阵中。

Or getting bitten by a lot of mosquitos, when you are on a camping trip.

或者当你在露营时候被很多蚊子叮到。

These are somethings that I had before, I would not ever like to have again.

这是我有过的经历,我决不想再体验一遍。

I have been there and done that.

我已经做过那件事了。

Talk about it:

谈论下面的话题:

Have you been in the position that you don't want to be in it again any time soon?

你曾经处于一种你不想再经历这件事的境地吗?

Do you know any similar experiences to being there done that?

你有过任何类似已经做过这件事的经历吗?

Can you think the time when you could use that expression?

你会在恰当的时机使用这种表达吗?

What's your experience that you would not like to have it again?

你会不愿意再来一遍的经历是什么呢?

What's the experience that you could do over and over, and never get tired ?

你会一遍一遍的去做,而从不会疲倦的事情是什么?

1. expression n.表情;表示;表达

He always shows a doleful expression.

他总是露出忧郁的表情。

2. emphasize v.强调;着重

He emphasized the importance of careful driving.

他强调小心驾驶的重要性。

3. experience n.经验;经历

He has had no previous experience in this kind of job.

他从前没有做这种工作的经验。

4. intense a.紧张的;强烈的

He's been intense pressure.

他面对着很大的压力。

5. mosquito n.蚊子

The mosquito is the disgusting thing.

蚊子是讨厌的东西。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据