名人演讲 :艾玛沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲(3)

to tell me to keep going,

告诉我我应该走下去

and that they want to make sure their daughters will still be alive to see a world

并且他们希望他们的女儿能够活着看到这世上

where women have parity, economically and politically.

女性在经济和政治上都能够与男性平起平坐

While I would love to claim

我虽然很想声称

that this campaign and the result of it are a result of my incredible speech-writing skills,

这项行动及其成果是我惊世骇俗的演讲技巧所致

I know that it is not.

可我知道事实并非如此

It is because the ground is fertile.

这一切都是因为天时地利

It is my belief that there is a greater understanding than ever

我坚信,人们正前所未有地认识到

that women need to be equal participants

女性应当平等地参与到

in our homes, in our societies, in our governments, and in our workplaces.

家庭,社会,政治和工作中来

And they know that the world is being held back in every way because they are not.

她们知道 世界前进的脚步正全面遭到压制 只因平等尚未实现

Women share this planet 50/50, and they are underrepresented,

女性占这个星球人数的一半 却没有被充分代言

their potential astonishingly untapped.

她们的潜能亟待发掘

We are very excited to be launching 10x10x10

我们怀着激动的心情发起10x10x10

to bring HeForShe into its next phase.

引领HeForShe行动进入下一阶段

If you're a HeForShe, and I'm assuming that you are

如果你是HeForShe的支持者 我假定你们都是了

because otherwise you'd be in somebody else's press conference right now,

否则你们现在就在别人的新闻发布会上了

I'm here to ask you:

我想要问你的是

What is the impact you can have?

你能有多大的影响力?

How? What? Where? When? And with whom?

以何种方式,何时,何地,与何人一道产生何种影响?

We want to help, we want to know, and we want to hear from you.

我们想做出贡献 我们想要了解 我们想要听到你们的声音

Thank you very much.

非常感谢


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据