拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(1)

Well, good morning to all of you.

各位早上好。

And let me, first of all, congratulate what you have demonstrated right now an agility in transforming yourself.

首先,请允许我对你们在改造自己的过程中所表现出的敏捷性表示祝贺。

You looked a little bit dark, a little bit gray.

你们看起来有点暗,有点灰。

You look fantastically transparent and full of beautiful umbrellas in the back.

你们看起来非常透明,背后还有很多漂亮的雨伞。

And thank you chairman for introducing the rain.

另外还要感谢主持人介绍下雨。

It is a great honor to return to IIT and celebrate together.

很荣幸回到伊利诺伊理工大学和各位一起庆祝。

I would like to thank President Anderson for his kind invitation.

我要感谢安德逊校长的诚挚邀请。

To thank faculty members, board members, students, parents, grandparents, family members.

要感谢各位教职员工、董事会成员、学生、各位父母、祖父母和家人。

And I would like to thank you for your patience and warm welcome.

还要感谢你们的耐心和热情欢迎。

Let me start with a full disclosure.

接下来我要从一个充分披露开始。

Back many years ago, I was indeed a member of the international advisory council of IIT,

许多年前,我确实是伊利诺伊理工大学国际咨询委员会的成员,

but this is not the reason why I want to disclose fully.

但这不是我想充分披露的原因。

Fully disclosure of my highly personal interest in today's ceremony.

充分披露我个人对今天典礼的最高热情。

I am the proud mother of one of the 2,591 graduates whose accomplishments are being recognized today.

我是一位自豪的母亲,我的孩子也是今天被认可的2591名优异毕业生中的一员。

And as an immensely proud mum… as an immensely proud mum,

作为一位非常自豪的母亲…作为一位非常自豪的母亲,

I would like to extend a special welcome to all families and friends who are joining this wonderful commencement exercise.

我要特别欢迎所有参加这次精彩毕业典礼的家人和朋友。

It's a joyous moment for all of us.

这是我们所有人的快乐时光。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据