SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(1)

Well, good morning to all of you.

各位早上好。

And let me, first of all, congratulate what you have demonstrated right now an agility in transforming yourself.

首先,请允许我对你们在改造自己的过程中所表现出的敏捷性表示祝贺。

You looked a little bit dark, a little bit gray.

你们看起来有点暗,有点灰。

You look fantastically transparent and full of beautiful umbrellas in the back.

你们看起来非常透明,背后还有很多漂亮的雨伞。

And thank you chairman for introducing the rain.

另外还要感谢主持人介绍下雨。

It is a great honor to return to IIT and celebrate together.

很荣幸回到伊利诺伊理工大学和各位一起庆祝。

I would like to thank President Anderson for his kind invitation.

我要感谢安德逊校长的诚挚邀请。

To thank faculty members, board members, students, parents, grandparents, family members.

要感谢各位教职员工、董事会成员、学生、各位父母、祖父母和家人。

And I would like to thank you for your patience and warm welcome.

还要感谢你们的耐心和热情欢迎。

Let me start with a full disclosure.

接下来我要从一个充分披露开始。

Back many years ago, I was indeed a member of the international advisory council of IIT,

许多年前,我确实是伊利诺伊理工大学国际咨询委员会的成员,

but this is not the reason why I want to disclose fully.

但这不是我想充分披露的原因。

Fully disclosure of my highly personal interest in today's ceremony.

充分披露我个人对今天典礼的最高热情。

I am the proud mother of one of the 2,591 graduates whose accomplishments are being recognized today.

我是一位自豪的母亲,我的孩子也是今天被认可的2591名优异毕业生中的一员。

And as an immensely proud mum… as an immensely proud mum,

作为一位非常自豪的母亲…作为一位非常自豪的母亲,

I would like to extend a special welcome to all families and friends who are joining this wonderful commencement exercise.

我要特别欢迎所有参加这次精彩毕业典礼的家人和朋友。

It's a joyous moment for all of us.

这是我们所有人的快乐时光。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

《拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(1)》

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据