SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(11)

My point is this: you can create a lasting legacy by encouraging transformational change in companies, communities and countries.

我的意思是:你可以通过鼓励企业、社区和国家的变革来创造一笔长久的遗产。

And you can do this in two dimensions — to help resolve pressing problems, and to help others achieve their potential.

你可以在两个维度上做到这一点–帮助解决紧迫的问题,并帮助其他人发挥他们的潜能。

But there is a catch: you cannot really move others if you are standing still, if you are not taking risk.

但是有一个关键点:如果你站着不动,不承担风险,就无法真正推动其他人。

If you want to inspire others — at work and in your private life — you need to move out of your own comfort zone.

如果你想在工作和私人生活中激发他人的灵感,那你就需要离开自己的舒适区。

As the Roman philosopher Seneca, teacher as well, said:

正如罗马哲学家、教育家塞内卡曾经说过的那样:

"It is difficult to bring people to goodness with lessons, but it is easy to do so by example."

“很难使人们从教训中学到善良,但是以身作则很容易。”

And always remember that transformation is a laborious business.

永远记住,转型是一项艰巨的任务。

It requires guts, grit, generous amounts of time and energy.

它需要胆量、决心及大量的时间和精力。

And many of you know exactly what I am talking about.

你们中的许多人确切地知道我在说什么。

Many of you might want to, actually, take a break, get off the grid, spend meaningful time with others,

你们中的许多人觉得有必要,休息一下,摆脱困境,与他人一起度过有意义的时间,

as mentors, friends, professors, and engaged citizens.

作为一个导师、朋友、教授和敬业的公民。

Whether you are teaching a class, running a summer camp, or listening to a heart-broken friend late at night,

无论你是教授课程,组织一个夏令营,还是在深夜里倾听一个伤心欲绝的朋友哭诉,

you have the chance to learn together, to dream together.

你都有机会一起学习,一起梦想。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

《拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(11)》

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据