SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(12)

So imagine, that you are transforming, inspiring, and improving not only others but yourself along the way.

想象一下,你不仅不断改进、启发和改善他人的同时,也在改变自己。

This will make you better and stronger!

这将使你变得更优秀,更强大!

Better and stronger: you have grown here together, you have learnt here together,

更优秀,更强大:你们在这里一起成长,在这里一起学习,

you have made new friends together, you have met new people together, and you have engaged together.

你们结识了新朋友,遇见了新的人,成为了好朋友。

And I'm sure that you have loved it.

我肯定你们很喜欢这感觉。

But today is a commencement. And a commencement always also means moving on.

但今天是毕业典礼。毕业典礼也意味着继续向前。

Don't be sad because it's over; just be happy that it happened.

不要因为结束而难过,而要因为结束而开心。

"Les voyages forment la jeunesse." "Young people are shaped by the journeys they made." Translation.

“旅程塑造青春”。“年轻人会因他们的经历而受到影响”。我给你们翻译了。

Shape your journey by welcoming change and risks, by standing up for yourself and your values, and by encouraging transformational change in others!

通过迎接变化和风险,通过坚持自己和自己的价值观,通过鼓励改变他人,来塑造你们的旅程。

That journey will shape you.

那段旅程将会塑造你。

I could not be happier and — as a mom — I could not be prouder to see you here today at this new starting point.

作为一位母亲,今天,在这个新起点上看着你们,我非常快乐、非常骄傲。

Every day of your life, from you very first day, the day when you were born,

你们生活的每一天,从一开始的每一天,从你们出生的那一天,

you have transformed us — parents, grandparents, teachers, professors.

你们就改变了我们–父母、祖父母、老师、教授。

We have conveyed to you our values and ideas,

我们把我们的价值观和想法传达给了你们,

and we have watched you take risks, sometimes to your perils, but always accompanied by our trepidation.

并且看着你们去冒风险,有时你们确实会处于风险当中,但这一过程中也总伴随着我们的恐惧。

Your journey, your adventure continues from this starting point on.

你们的旅程,你们的冒险,将从这个新的起点继续。

It will transform you, and it will continue to transform us. Bon voyage! Thank you.

它会改变你们,也会继续改变着我们。祝你们旅途愉快!谢谢。


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

《拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(12)》

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据