国际英文演讲高手指导第16课:主持MBA教授讲座

《国际英文演讲高手指导》 :用你的语言改变你的人生 精辟的演讲技巧为你揭开演讲之迷,从此踏上成功的演讲之路!商务演讲发掘在商界纵横捭阖,做一个出色的企业家必须具备的语言能力,展示企业家的风范!国家领导人经典演讲说出最代表中国国情的英语,介绍中国,传播文明!政治演讲了解政治演讲的风格,学习伟大政治家的演讲风范!把听众引入正确的位置深层挖掘演讲技巧,用精彩绝伦的语言套牢听众的视线、精神与灵魂。

Host MBA Professor’s Lecture

主持MBA教授讲座

1 Ladies and Gentlemen.Could I have your attention?

1 女士们先生们,能安静一下吗?

Thank you!We have been fortunate enough to obtain the services of Mr.Robert,a distinguished professor on MBA from Harvard University,to lecture to us this afternoon.

谢谢!今天我们有幸请到哈佛大学著名的MBA教授罗伯特先生来为我们做一次讲座.

Mr.Robert is the Chairman of Nobel Economic Association,

罗伯特先生是哈佛大学诺贝尔经济协会的主席.

and has launched a variety of studies on microeconomic regulationand shaped his own unique and valuable opinion in this filed.

他在微观经济调控上展开了诸多的研究并且在这个领域中形成了自己独到而有价值的观点.

2 We are very fortunateto have had the opportunity of hearing an extremely interesting and inspiring speech this afternoonfrom such an outstanding personage as professor Robert.

2 今天下午我们非常幸运有机会听像罗伯特教授这样杰出人物的精彩和具有启发性的演说.

As we have abut thirty minutes for free discussion before we adjourn,professor Robert will be kind enough to answer any questions you may ask.

因为在散会非常乐意回答大家的问题.

If you want to plan you own investmentor if there are some barriers your enterprises are facing,

如果你想进行投资或者你的企业正面临着困境,

I suggest that you avail yourselves of this splendid opportunityto enlighten yourselves further.

我建议各位利用机会使自已受到进一步的启发.

Questioners will please raise hands.

提问者请举手.

3 Well,my friends,I guess you have many questions to ask professor Robert,

3 嗯,朋友们,我想你一定还有很多问题要问罗伯特教授,

but I’m sorry that we must close the meeting now,because the scheduled time is up.

但是,很抱歉此次座谈会要结束了,因为预定安排的时间已到.

I suppose you hae been more than rewarded for your attendance today.And hope to see you again next meeting.

我想此次与会者收获一定不小,希望下次能再见到各位.

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据