米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲(15)
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 89533 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
You’ve got the knowledge and the skills honed here on this hallowed campus.
在这个神圣的校园里,你们获得了知识和技能。
You’ve got families up in the stands who will support you every step of the way.
你们有看台上的家人,他们会在漫漫长路上一如既往地支持你。
And most of all, you’ve got yourselves — and all of the heart, and grit, and smarts that got you to this day.
最重要的是,你们找到指引你们走到今天的初心、勇气、智慧。
And if you rise above the noise and the pressures that surround you,
如果你们克服周遭的干扰和压力,
if you stay true to who you are and where you come from, if you have faith in God’s plan for you,
如果你们忠于自己,如果你们对上天的安排有信心,
then you will keep fulfilling your duty to people all across this country.
那么你们将继续履行对这个国家和人民的义务。
And as the years pass, you’ll feel the same freedom that Charles DeBow did when he was taking off in that airplane.
而随着时间的流逝,你们会像查尔斯·德鲍在飞机起飞时一样感到同样的自由。
You will feel the bumps smooth off.
你们会感到困难被轻松掠过,
You’ll take part in that “never-failing miracle” of progress.
你们也会经历“永不失败的奇迹”。
And you’ll be flying through the air, out of this world — free.
并且,你将会自由地在天际翱翔。
God bless you, graduates. I can’t wait to see how high you soar. Love you all. Very proud. Thank you.
上帝保佑你们,毕业生们。我十分期待看到你们会飞得多高。爱你们,为你们骄傲。谢谢大家。
米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲。