SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲(10)

Next, I've always felt a deep sense of obligation to make the biggest impact possible with this incredible platform.

其次,我深感自己有责任利用这么好的平台去尽可能发挥最大的影响。

So I took on issues that were personal to me — issues like helping families raise healthier kids,

因此,我会对我个人比较关心的问题做一些努力。例如,帮助家庭培养健康的孩子,

honoring the incredible military families I'd met on the campaign trail,

表彰我在竞选活动中遇到的令人敬佩的军人家庭,

inspiring our young people to value their education and finish college.

激励年轻人珍惜他们受教育的机会并完成学业。

Now, some folks criticized my choices for not being bold enough.

现在,有些人指责我这样做根本不够。

But these were my choices, my issues.

但这些都是我的选择,我的想法。

And I decided to tackle them in the way that felt most authentic to me

我决定用自已认为最真实的方式来解决这些问题,

in a way that was both substantive and strategic, but also fun and, hopefully, inspiring.

这种方式是具有实质性和战略性的,也很有趣,并且充满希望,鼓舞人心。

So I immersed myself in the policy details.

我注重政策中的细节。

I worked with Congress on legislation, gave speeches to CEOs, military generals and Hollywood executives.

我参与国会立法,给企业高管、军事将领和好莱坞管理人员演讲。

But I also worked to ensure that my efforts would resonate with kids and families

但我也努力确保我的努力与孩子、家庭产生共鸣,

and that meant doing things in a creative and unconventional way.

这意味着要用创新的方式做事。

So, yeah, I planted a garden, and hula-hooped on the White House Lawn with kids.

因此,我开垦了一个花园,并在白宫草坪上带着孩子们玩呼拉圈。

I did some Mom Dancing on TV. I celebrated military kids with Kermit the Frog.

我在电视上跳妈妈舞,与大青蛙布偶一起赞美军人家庭的孩子。

I asked folks across the country to wear their alma mater's T-shirts for College Signing Day.

我让全美国人在高校签约日穿母校的T恤。

And at the end of the day, by staying true to the me I've always known,

在一天结束的时候,忠于真实的自己,

I found that this journey has been incredibly freeing.

使我在这段旅程中得到难以置信的自在。

Because no matter what happened,

因为无论发生什么,

I had the peace of mind of knowing that all of the chatter, the name calling, the doubting — all of it was just noise.

我都会用平和的心态去面对所有的喋喋不休、谩骂和质疑,所有这些都是干扰。

It did not define me. It didn't change who I was.

这些无法定义我。更没有改变我是谁。

And most importantly, it couldn't hold me back.

最重要的是,这不能阻碍我。

I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values

我知道,只要我坚持自己的信仰和价值观,

and follow my own moral compass — then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.

遵循自己的道德准则,那么我唯一要兑现的是对自己的承诺。

米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

《米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲(10)》

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据