TED演讲:为什么MOOC仍然重要(10)
It can also solve a practical problem of MOOCs, the business aspect.
它也能解决大规模网络公开课在其商业方面的实际问题。
We can also license these MOOC courses to other universities,
我们还可以授权这些网络公开课面向其他的大学,
and therein lies a revenue model for MOOCs, where the university that licenses it with the professor
其中蕴藏着MOOCs的收益模式,那些授权使用的大学,其任课教授
can use these online courses like the next-generation textbook.
可以使用这些就像下一代的教科书的在线课程。
They can use as much or as little as they like, and it becomes a tool in the teacher’s arsenal.
他们可以想用多少就用多少,它就是老师武器库中的一个工具。
Finally, I would like to have you dream with me for a little bit. I would like us to really reimagine education.
最后,我想要大家与我一起想象一小会儿,我希望能够真正重新定义教育。
We will have to move from lecture halls to e-spaces.
我们将会有从讲堂转移到电子空间。
We have to move from books to tablets like the Aakash in India or the Raspberry Pi, 20 dollars. The Aakash is 40 dollars.
我们要从使用书本转移到使用平板电脑,就像印度的Aakash平板电脑或20美元的树莓派电脑。Aakash平板售价40美元。
We have to move from bricks-and-mortar school buildings to digital dormitories.
我们要从砖泥构筑的学校建筑转移到数字化房间。
But I think at the end of the day, I think we will still need one lecture hall in our universities.
但我想终有一天,我们仍然需要一个课堂保留在大学里。
Otherwise, how else do we tell our grandchildren that your grandparents sat in that room
否则,我们要怎样告诉我们的子孙,你们的爷爷奶奶当初就坐在那个房间里
in neat little rows like cornstalks and watched this professor at the end talk about content,
一排一排整齐得就像田里的玉米杆,然后在后排看着教授讲授知识,
and, you know, you didn’t even have a rewind button. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
知道吗?你根本没有后退键可以按。谢谢。谢谢谢谢。
阿纳特阿嘉瓦尔教授是TedX的总裁,他特别从学习者的角度,指出MOOC对学习者有五个重点好处。