SD冠军锦标赛|美国藤校演讲与辩论赛中国选拔赛

SDcamps•演辩营全国英语演讲与辩论赛

米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲(13)

But here's the thing — our history provides us with a better story, a better blueprint for how we can win.

其实,我们的历史为我们提供了一幅引领我们走向胜利的美好蓝图。

It teaches us that when we pull ourselves out of those lowest emotional depths,

它告诉我们,当我们将自己从最低落的情绪中拉出来,

and we channel our frustrations into studying and organizing and banding together

并化悲愤为学习、组织和联合时,

then we can build ourselves and our communities up.

我们可以成就自己和我们的群体。

We can take on those deep-rooted problems, and together — together — we can overcome anything that stands in our way.

我们可以共同解决这些根深蒂固的问题,团结起来,克服前进路上的任何阻碍。

And the first thing we have to do is vote.

我们要做的第一件事就是选举。

Hey, no, not just once in a while.

当然不是偶尔一次。

Not just when my husband or somebody you like is on the ballot.

不只是当我丈夫或是你喜欢的人参与选举的时候。

But in every election at every level, all of the time.

而是在每一次各级选举当中。

Because here is the truth — if you want to have a say in your community,

因为事实是,如果你想要在你的社区中拥有话语权,

if you truly want the power to control your own destiny, then you've got to be involved.

如果你真的想有能力控制自己的命运,那么你一定要参与。

You got to be at the table. You've got to vote, vote, vote, vote.

你得在有发言权的席位上。你必须参与选举与表决。

That's it; that's the way we move forward. That's how we make progress for ourselves and for our country.

就是这样,这是我们前进的道路。这是我们自身发展和国家进步的方式。

That's what's always happened here at Tuskegee.

这就是常在塔斯基吉发生的事。

Think about those students who made bricks with their bare hands.

想想那些用自己的双手建造校舍的学生们。

They did it so that others could follow them and learn on this campus, too.

正因为他们的行动,其他学生才能在这个校园里学习。

Think about that brilliant scientist who made his lab from a trash pile.

想想那位杰出的科学家,他从废物堆里建造了自己的实验室。

He did it because he ultimately wanted to help sharecroppers feed their families.

他之所以这样做,是因为他想帮助佃农养家糊口。

Those Airmen who rose above brutal discrimination they did it so the whole world could see just how high black folks could soar.

那些冲破歧视的飞行员让整个世界看到黑人可以飞得多高。

That's the spirit we've got to summon to take on the challenges we face today.

为了迎接挑战,我们就要拥有这样的精神。

米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

《米歇尔·奥巴马2015塔斯基吉大学毕业演讲(13)》

点赞

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据