克里斯托弗·诺兰2015普林斯顿大学毕业演讲(8)

We had a dream of being outside for this occasion.

我们曾经想要在外边举办这个活动。

A reality intervened and we’re in here.

但现实就是这样,所以我们只能在这里。

We we live in the real world, we’re deal in the real world.

我们生活在现实世界中,面对现实世界的问题。

And I think what I was saying earlier about communications, it’s time for something of a reframing.

我之前提到了沟通,我想现在是时候重新架构了。

And it’s something that your generation could do that my generation can’t.

这是你们这一代人可以做到、而我们这一代人做不到的事情。

We are firmly embedded in the belief that we have changed the world in all kinds of incredible ways.

我们坚信我们已经用各种令人难以置信的方式改变了世界。

And we have all kinds of ways of selling this to you.

我们用各种各样的方法将这一思想兜售给你们。

And you know, we use fancy words like ‘disruption’,

我们用一些花哨的词,比如“市场干扰”,

which is essentially a form of sort of economic nihilism,

本质上是一种经济虚无主义,

whereby you judge the value of a company by how much it can stop other companies making money,

也就是说人们判断一个公司价值的标准是它能在多大程度上阻止其他公司赚钱,

rather than what they actually make themselves.

而不是其本身赚钱的能力。

That’s there for those of you going into finance by the way.

顺便说一下,这是为你们当中那些要进入金融行业的人准备的。

Just trying to lay a little groundwork for that.

我只是想打个基础。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据