TED演讲:如何开启开源想象力(7)
Or you can find it in arts projects. So this is the txtBomber.
另外也有在艺术方面的应用。这是一台叫txtBomber的机器。
So you put a message into this device and then you roll it on the wall,
将信息输进这台机器,然后将其滚过墙面,
and it basically has all these solenoids pressing the buttons on spray cans,
因为它带有电导管,能触发喷雾开关,
so you just pull it over a wall and it just writes on the wall all the political messages. So, yeah.
所以只需要将它在墙上一拉过去,字就自动写在了墙上,这是一些政治宣言。对。
Then we have this plant here. This is called Botanicalls,
再看看这颗植物。这叫“植物人”,
because there’s an Arduino ball with a Wi-Fi module in the plant, and it’s measuring the well-being of the plant,
这里有一个Arduino组件,带有WI-FI功能附于这颗植物上,测量它的生长情况,
and it’s creating a Twitter account where you can actually interact with the plant.
同时它连接着一个推特账号,所以我们实际上可以和这颗植物互动。
So, you know, this plant will start to say, “This is really hot,”
比如,它会说“天气真热”
or there’s a lot of, you know, “I need water right now.”
或者“我现在想喝水”。
So it just gives a personality to your plant.
这就让这颗植物变得很有个性。
Or this is something that twitters when the baby inside the belly of a pregnant woman kicks.
另外,这个装置也连接着推特账号,孕妇穿着它,当宝宝踢动的时会自动推出信息。
Or this is a 14-year-old kid in Chile who made a system that detects earthquakes and publishes on Twitter.
这个来自智利的14岁男孩,做了一个系统,可以检测地震并在推特上发布消息。
He has 280,000 followers. He’s 14 and he anticipated a governmental project by one year.
他的推特上有28万粉丝。他的年纪只有14岁,当地政府一年后才跟上他发布了类似系统。
Or again, another project where, by analyzing the Twitter feed of a family,
再看这个,该装置可以分析一家人各自的推特状况,
you can basically point where they are, like in the “Harry Potter” movie.
让你知道他们在干嘛,比如在看《哈利波特》。
So you can find out everything about this project on the website.
关于此项目更多信息可以在此网站上查看。
Or somebody made a chair that twitters when somebody farts.
还有人做了一个当人放屁时发推特消息的椅子。
It’s interesting how, in 2009, Gizmodo basically defined,
非常有趣,2009年Gizmodo(著名科技网站)
said that this project actually gives a meaning to Twitter, so it was — a lot changed in between.
评价这个东西让推特有了全新的意义,所以–当然到现在很多事情都变了。
Massimo Banzi和其他人一起发明了Arduino,这是一个体积很小且使用方便的开源微控制器。这让世界各地成千上万的人能够制作各种各样有个性的东西——从玩具到卫星装置。因为,正如他所说:“你不需要任何人的允许就可以去做很棒的东西。”