TED演讲:婴儿潮时期的人和千禧一代如何在工作中相互学习(7)

In sum, CEO Brian Chesky brought me in for my industry knowledge, but what I really offered was my well-earned wisdom.

总而言之,CEO布莱恩·切斯基因为我的行业知识找到我,但我真正提供的是丰富的智慧。

Maybe it's time we retire the term "knowledge worker" and replaced it with "wisdom worker."

也许是时候让“知识员工”这个词退休了,并用“智慧员工”取代之。

We have five generations in the workplace today, and we can operate like separate isolationist countries,

今天我们在工作场所五代同堂,我们可以像割裂的孤立主义国家那样运作,

or we can actually start to find a way to bridge these generational borders.

或者,可以开始寻找跨越这些代间鸿沟的方法。

And it's time for us to actually look at how to change up the physics of wisdom so it actually flows in both directions,

现在是时候让我们来看看如何改变智慧的工作方式,让它真正实现双向流动,

from old to young and from young to old.

从年长者到年轻人,从年轻人到年长者。

How can you apply this in your own life?

你如何在自己的生活中应用这些呢?

Personally, who can you reach out to to create a mutual mentorship relationship?

就个人而言,你能找到谁来建立一种相互的指导关系?

And organizationally, how can you create the conditions to foster an intergenerational flow of wisdom?

在组织方面,你如何创造条件去培育智慧在代间的流动?

This is the new sharing economy. Thank you.

这才是新的共享经济。谢谢。

企业家切普·康利指出,人类首次同时有五代人在同一个工作场合工作。如果我们有意识地体会大家是如何一起工作的,会发生什么?在这个演讲中,康利展示了年龄的多样性如何让公司变得更强大,并呼吁不同代际的人在工作中互相指导,让智慧在年长者和年轻人之间流动。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据