特朗普每周电视讲话:重建公平互惠的贸易关系(3)

We will also no longer tolerate unfair and non-reciprocal trading practices – not only with China, but with anyone.

我们也将不再容忍不公平和不互惠的贸易惯例——不仅仅是中国,而是任何国家。

And my Administration will use all available authorities to protect our great farmers.

我们的政府将使用所有可能的权力保护我们伟大的农民。

We love our farmers, we're going to take care of our farmers.

我们爱我们的农民,我们将照顾我们的农民。

We want fair and reciprocal trade – where countries open their markets in equal measure,

我们想要公平互惠的贸易——各国用相同的措施公平地打开他们的市场,

and all sides play by the rules.

所有国家都适用于相同的规则。

And that hasn't been happening in the past.

这在过去不曾发生。

What we won't tolerate are one-sided deals

我们不能容忍的是单方面的协议,

where we open our markets while other countries close theirs.

我们开放我们的市场,而其他国家却封闭着他们的市场。

Only by standing up for ourselves can we end the abuse,

只有为我们自己考虑,我们才能终结这样的恶习,

restore our prosperity, and reclaim our economic independence.

重建我们的繁荣,恢复我们的经济独立。

We're going to make America wealthy again, not only great again.

我们将让美国再次富强,不仅仅是伟大。

Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America.

谢谢大家。上帝保佑你们。上帝保佑美国。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据