TED演讲之身体语言 中美洲南部的园丁游击队员(5)

Now this is one of my plans. This is what I want to do.

这使我目前计划中的一个。这是我想要做的。

I want to plant a whole block of gardens where people can share in the food in the same block.

我想要种一整个街区的菜园,在这个街区人们能够分享食物。

I want to take shipping containers and turn them into healthy cafes.

我想要把集装箱改造为健康的咖啡屋。

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about no free shit, because free is not sustainable.

别误会。我没想着免费,因为免费是不能持续的。

The funny thing about sustainability, you have to sustain it.

而可持续性的搞笑之处在于你必须维持它。

What I'm talking about is putting people to work, and getting kids off the street,

我所讲的就是让人们得到工作,让孩子们远离街道,

and letting them know the joy, the pride and the honor in growing your own food, opening farmer's markets.

让他们了解自己种植食物的喜悦,荣誉和荣耀,开放农民市场。

So what I want to do here, we gotta make this sexy.

因此我想要做的是想把这个计划弄的更加吸引人。

So I want us all to become ecolutionary renegades, gangstas, gangsta gardeners.

我想要我们成为环境革命的叛徒、流氓、流氓园丁。

We gotta flip the script on what a gangsta is.

我们要改写流氓的定义。

If you ain't a gardener, you ain't gangsta. Get gangsta with your shovel, okay?

如果你不是个园丁,那你就不是个流氓。当个拿铲子的流氓,怎么样?

And let that be your weapon of choice.

让铲子成为你选择的武器吧。

So basically, if you want to meet with me,

基本上,如果你们想见我,

you know, if you want to meet, don't call me if you want to sit around in cushy chairs and have meetings where you talk about doing some shit — where you talk about doing some shit.

如果想要碰面,如果想坐在舒适的椅子上讲一些有的没的,就别给我打电话。

If you want to meet with me, come to the garden with your shovel so we can plant some shit.

如果想见我,就拿着铁铲来花园吧,这样我们就可以种点东西啦。

Peace. Thank you.

讲完了。谢谢!

Thank you.

谢谢。

演讲简介

Ron Finley在中美洲南部拥有许多蔬菜园——它们位于废弃的荒地里,交通隔离带中,或是干脆沿着马路边。为什么?他说,这是为了快乐,为了反抗,为了美丽,为了给这个每年死于不均衡饮食人数多于车祸人数的社区提供一种快餐之外的健康选择。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据