特朗普每周电视讲话:对美国工人承诺计划(1)

My administration is committed to giving every American the opportunity to find a great job and have a rewarding career.

本届政府正致力于为每位美国人提供机会,以找到满意的工作和回报丰厚的事业

There’s nothing like it.

没有什么比这更重要。

Whether you’re a high school student or a late-career worker,

无论你是高中生或资深工作者,

there has never been a better time to learn a trade, hone a skill, and pursue your dreams.

没有比现在更适合学习手艺、磨炼技能和追逐梦想的时候了。

Last quarter, the United States economy grew by 4.1 percent.

上个季度,美国经济以 4.1%的速度增长。

We’ve created 3.7 million new jobs since the election.

自大选以来,我们已经创造了370万个新工作岗位。

Unemployment recently fell to its lowest rate in almost 50 years.

最近美国失业率已降至约50年来的最低点。

Unemployment for Americans with disabilities has reached the lowest level ever recorded.

美国残障人士失业率降至有记录以来的最低水平。

In the month of June alone, 600,000 workers entered or re-entered the workforce, pretty good numbers.

仅在今年6月,就有60万工人进入或重新进入劳动力市场——这个数字非常可观。

To continue this incredible momentum, we launched the Pledge to America’s Workers.

为了保持这一极好的势头,我们启动了“对美 国工人承诺”计划。

More than 100 companies, associations and others have pledged to train or retrain over 4 million American students.

超过100家公司、协会和其它机构已经承诺对400多万美国学生做培训或再培训。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据