特朗普每周电视讲话:全国处方药回收日(1)

Hello, it’s great to be with you.

你好,和你们在一起感觉真好.

I want to talk about opioid addiction

我想谈谈阿片类药物成瘾问题,

which claimed an average of 116 American lives every single day in 2016.

在2016年平均每天夺走116人的生命。

My Administration is committed to using every tool at our disposal to combat the opioid epidemic

我的政府承诺使用任何工具来应对阿片类药物流行问题

that includes getting tough on the drug dealers and pushers peddling this poison in our communities.

这包括对毒品贩子和在我们社区贩卖这类毒品的推销员采取强硬手段。

We have to get really, really tough, really nasty

我们必须非常非常强硬,非常严格

whatever it takes because we have to keep them out of our country, out of our communities.

无论采取什么措施,因为我们必须让他们远离我们的国家,远离我们的社区。

It also involves all of us preventing misuse from starting at home.

这也包括我们所有人避免药品滥用,从家里开始。

Tomorrow is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day

明天是全国处方药回收日

a day where we are calling on all Americans

这一天我们呼吁所有的人们

to prevent pill abuse and theft by cleaning their homes of potentially dangerous expired and unneeded prescription drugs – very, very important.

通过清理家中潜在过期和不需要药物避免药物滥用和偷窃——这非常非常重要。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据