TED演讲之身体语言 用"云"建立一所学校(2)

So that’s a pretty strong comment there. I said schools as we know them now, they’re obsolete.

这里会引来热烈的讨论。我是说我们所知道的学校已经过时了。

I’m not saying they’re broken. It’s quite fashionable to say that the education system’s broken.

我并不是说它们已经崩溃了。现在挺时兴说教育体系已然崩溃的。

It’s not broken. It’s wonderfully constructed.

它没有崩溃。它构建得十分好。

It’s just that we don’t need it anymore. It’s outdated.

只不过我们不再需要了。它过时了。

What are the kind of jobs that we have today?

我们今天的工作都是怎样的?

Well, the clerks are the computers. They’re there in thousands in every office.

嗯,书记员变成了计算机。每个办公室都有成百上千台。

And you have people who guide those computers to do their clerical jobs.

而人们操作计算机完成文书工作。

Those people don’t need to be able to write beautifully by hand.

人们不用书写漂亮。

They don’t need to be able to multiply numbers in their heads.

不用在脑袋里做乘法。

They do need to be able to read. In fact, they need to be able to read discerningly.

他们要会领悟。事实上,他们需要敏锐的辨识能力。

Well, that’s today, but we don’t even know what the jobs of the future are going to look like.

这是今天工作的形式,我们甚至不知道今后的工作将会是怎样的。

We know that people will work from wherever they want, whenever they want, in whatever way they want.

我们猜想那个时候人们可以选择自己办公的时间、地点和方式。

How is present-day schooling going to prepare them for that world?

如今的教育怎么能够帮助他们应付那样一个世界呢?

演讲简介

几个世纪教育思想家们对于主要的教育问题都争论不休:如何激发孩子们的创造力,好奇心以及想象力呢?我们这一代需要通过全球网络的连通性了解这个世界,世界将不再如此浩瀚。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据