TED演讲:关于人性名利和爱(6)

Yeah, I'm being honest. I need to tell you this here. Really.

我忍不住要提一下,真的很痛。

And accidentally, I happened to even invent a new dance form which I didn't realize, and it became a rage.

于是一不小心,我就发明了我的新舞步,无意间成了一股新的潮流。

So if it's all right, and you've seen a bit of me, so I'm quite shameless, I'll show you. It was called the Lungi dance.

不介意的话,反正你们也知道我脸皮比较厚,我要跳一下。这叫做腰布舞。

So if it's all right, I'll just show you. I'm talented otherwise.

不介意的话,我在这里给你们秀两招,虽然没有很厉害。

So it went something like this.

所以跳起来就是这样子的。

That's it. It became a rage.

就是这舞步。风靡一时。

It really did. Like you notice, nobody could make any sense of what was happening except me,

真的很火。除了我之外,真的没人知道为什么会这样,

and I didn't give a damn, really, because the whole world, and whole humanity, seemed as confused and lost as I was.

不过我也不在乎,真的。因为整个世界,所有的人其实都和我一样茫然失措。

I didn't give up then. I even tried to reconstruct my identity on the social media like everyone else does.

但我没有放弃,我试图在社交媒体上重新塑造自己的形象,就像其他人一样。

I thought if I put on philosophical tweets out there people will think I'm with it,

我认为如果我常发一些有哲理的推文,人们也许会觉得我很有内涵,

but some of the responses I got from those tweets were extremely confusing acronyms which I didn't understand. You know? ROFL, LOL.

但我也收到一些回复,我真的完全看不懂,你知道吗?像那类缩写或网络新词。ROFL(笑死我了),LOL(笑出声)等。

"Adidas," somebody wrote back to one of my more thought-provoking tweets and I was wondering why would you name a sneaker,

还有“Adidas”,有人在我非常有哲理的推文下回复,我还想我发的和运动品牌阿迪达斯有什么关系?

I mean, why would you write back the name of a sneaker to me?

我的意思是为什么你要给我留言阿迪达斯?

And I asked my 16-year-old daughter, and she enlightened me.

然后我去问我16岁的女儿,她一下子点拨了我。

"Adidas" now means "All day I dream about sex."

“Adidas”的意思是“我整天想着做爱”的英文缩写。

Really. I didn't know if you know that.

真的。你们知道这个吗。

So I wrote back, "WTF" in bold to Mr. Adidas, thanking secretly that some acronyms and things won't change at all. WTF.

所以我就回复阿迪达斯先生,“WTF”(搞什么鬼啊)的缩写好险我居然还是知道一些缩写的。搞什么鬼啊。

“我贩卖梦想,也向数百万人兜售爱。”宝莱坞天王沙鲁克汗如是说。在这场迷人又风趣的演说中,沙鲁克汗回顾了他的人生轨迹,秀了几招牌舞步,也分享了自己在演艺圈学到的人生智慧。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据