TED演讲之身体语言 别对我撒谎(7)
What do you do? Well, there are steps we can take to navigate our way through the morass.
怎么办呢?有几个步骤可以指导我们走出迷雾。
Trained liespotters get to the truth 90 percent of the time.
受过识谎训练的人能认识到90%的真相。
The rest of us, we’re only 54 percent accurate.
而普通人只有54%的正确率。
Why is it so easy to learn? There are good liars and bad liars.
为什么人能轻易学会识破谎言呢?骗子有高明的也有蹩脚的。
There are no real original liars. We all make the same mistakes.
但没有绝对与众不同的骗子。我们都会犯同样的错误。
We all use the same techniques. So what I’m going to do is I’m going to show you two patterns of deception.
采用同样的技巧。我下面向你们展示两种欺骗的模式。
And then we’re going to look at the hot spots and see if we can find them ourselves. We’re going to start with speech.
我们将看到一些破绽,看看我们能不能把它们找出来,我们先看看演讲。
I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again.
我想要你们听我说。我再次重申。
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
我与那个女人莱温斯基小姐,没有发生过性关系。
I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never.
我从未指示任何人说谎,从来也没有。
These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.
这些指控都是莫须有的。我必须回去为美国人民工作了。谢谢你们。
演讲简介:
每一天,都有人对我们说10次到200次谎。判断人是否在说谎的线索可能是细微而难以察觉的。《识破谎言》的作者Pamela Meyer讲述了测谎专家所使用的手法和“热点表情”,并提出诚实可贵的观点。