TED演讲之败中求胜 解读羞耻(13)

And so I'll leave you with this thought.

所以我想把这些思考留给大家。

If we're going to find our way back to each other, vulnerability is going to be that path.

如果我们想找到重归彼此的方法。脆弱将会是正确的路径。

And I know it's seductive to stand outside the arena,

我知道站在竞技场外面是很诱人的,

because I think I did it my whole life, and think to myself,

因为我想我一辈子都在这么做,

I'm going to go in there and kick some ass when I'm bulletproof and when I'm perfect.

并且对自己说,我要进去踢某人的屁股,只要我已经刀枪不入并且完美无瑕。

And that is seductive. But the truth is, that never happens.

这就是种诱惑。不过真相是这永远不会发生。

And even if you got as perfect as you could and as bulletproof as you could possibly muster when you got in there, that's not what we want to see.

而且即使你已经尽可能的完美了,并且把自己尽可能的装备成刀枪不入,当你进去的时候,那并不是我们想看到的。

We want you to go in. We want to be with you and across from you.

我们希望你进去。我们想和你在一起,和你面对面。

And we just want, for ourselves and the people we care about and the people we work with, to dare greatly.

我们只是想要,为我们自己和我们在意的人以及和我们一起战斗的人,无所畏惧的征战。

So thank you all very much. I really appreciate it.

非常感谢大家。真的很感激。

演讲简介:羞耻感是一种不可言说的流行病,是许多支离破碎的行为背后的秘密。在早先关于脆弱的演讲得到病毒式的传播之后,布琳.布朗继续探寻当人们与羞耻感狭路相逢时会发生什么。言语间闪耀着她特有的幽默、人文关怀以及脆弱。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据