特朗普每周电视讲话:美国制造周(4)

Instead, we will follow two simple but very crucial rules

反而,我们将遵循两条简单并且非常关键的规则

We will buy American and we will hire American.

我们将购买美国的商品,我们将雇佣美国的员工。

Already, we have created over a million new jobs this year – and doing even better than anticipated.

今年以来,我们已经创造了一百多万的新岗位–比预计的还要更好。

We are just getting started – believe me, we are just getting started.

我们仅仅刚刚开始–相信我,我们仅仅刚刚开始。

For every job that comes back to this country, and every factory that reopens, and every town that is revitalized,

随着一个个就业岗位回到我们国家,一家家工厂重新开工,一个个城镇恢复活力,

we aren’t just restoring American wealth, we are restoring American pride.

我们不仅仅在重建美国的财富,我们在重建美国的骄傲。

We are restoring America’s future – a future where millions will be lifted from welfare to work,

我们在重建美国的未来–数百万人的生活将获得提升,从福利到工作岗位,

where children will grow up in safe and vibrant communities, and where our nation will stand stronger than ever before.

孩子们将在安全和充满生机的社区中成长,我们的国家将比以前更加强大。

And most importantly, it will be a future in which you – our citizens – always come first.

最重要的,未来将是这样的,你们–我们的公民–永远是第一位的。

Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America – we are truly making it great again.

谢谢大家,上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国–我们真得在让美国再次伟大。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据