马特贝里读信这是我最喜欢的备忘录

This is my favorite memo ever.

这是我最喜欢的备忘录。

Here is our new cut of the South Park movie to submit to the MPAA.

这是我们向美国电影协会提交的《南方公园》电影最新剪辑版。

I wanted to tell you exactly what notes we did and did not address.

我想告诉你们我们做了那些改动,以及保留了哪些。

1. We left in both the "fisting" and the "rimjob" references in the counselor's office scene.

1. 在辅导员办公室这场戏中,我们保留了“拳交”和“舔肛门”这两个词。

We did cut the word "hole" from "asshole" as per our conversation.

但按照之前的谈话,我们剪掉了“洞”和“混蛋”这两个词。

2. We took out the entire "God has fucked me in the ass so many times…" It is gone.

2. 我们去掉了“上帝从后面操我了太多次…”这整句话,已经没了。

3. Although it is not animated yet, we put a new storyboard for clarification in the scene with Saddam Hussein's penis.

3. 我们增加了一个故事梗概,用于讲解萨达姆·侯赛因阴茎的那场戏,尽管还没有做成动画。

The intent now is that you never see Saddam's real penis, he in fact is using dildos both times.

现在的意图是,观众看不到萨达姆真正的阴茎,事实上这两次他用的是阳具。

4. We have the shot animated that reveals the fact that Winona is not shooting ping-pong balls from her vagina.

我们做了一个动画,向观众展示了威诺娜没有从阴道里发射乒乓球。

She is, in fact, hitting the balls with a ping-pong paddle.

事实上,她在用乒乓球拍击打乒乓球。

5. We took out the only reference to "cum-sucking ass" in the film.

5. 我们去掉了电影中唯一一次提到“吸精液的混蛋”的这句台词。

It was in the counselor's office and we took it out.

这个词是在辅导员办公室这场戏中出现的,我们去掉了。

6. We left in the scenes with Cartman's mom and the horse as per our conversation.

6. 按照我们的谈话,我们保留了卡特曼母亲和那匹马的戏份。

This is the one joke we really want to fight for.

这是我们真的想要争取保留的一个笑点。

Call with any questions.

有问题随时电话联系。

Matt

马特

P.S.This is my favorite memo ever.

另外,这是我最喜欢的备忘录。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据